Friday, March 26, 2010

Transition


I like to think that I am on a tantum ride with God moving or transitioning from one phase of life to another. He is riding with me every revolution I make, He is there.

Transition would be the word to best describe my year so far. I have transitioned from being a stay at home mom to being a working mother. I have transitioned from one area of ministry to another.

I have begun to transition my children home to start homeschooling. My tastes are in transition as well. Today, I would much rather read children's literature full of fanciful imaginative characters then read a biography.

This fluidity of life keeps me active and engaged. The best part is that all this transition is done under the constant companionship of a God who is unmoved. I can work or not work, read or not read, teach or not teach--all under the watchful loving gaze of my Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment