Thursday, May 27, 2010

Bustos Academy is gaining 2 new students

That's right! My girls will be starting homeschool next week. I am so excited to have them home with Isaac and me. With the girls comes new classes. I am implimenting a couple new classes. The first is "Home & Garden" in which we will do all sorts of projects inside and outside. Sewing projects, painting projects, refinishing furniture, and daily chores will fall into this catagory.  Another new summer class will be "Knights and Princesses". We shall study some famous Kings and Knights who sat around a Round Table as well as some famous Princesses and Queens both real and fable.

It shall be a great summer of learning!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jackie!!!

    That is sooo cool:) We do 4-H so we will be getting some of our Home and Garden stuff from that, even though it's not officially summer school. I love the knights and princesses idea...what kid wouldn't love that?

    ReplyDelete