Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Inhale...Exhale

Inhale. This is it, I decided not to give a two week notice. Instead, I  opted to turn around and walk away this morning. Yes,  I have gotten out of the driver seat and taken my hands off the wheel. I have opted to sit back and watch God work. To ride the train not drive it! No more striving, no more impatience, no more worry or anxiety. I'm done. It is finished. I QUIT!

Exhale. I will start each new day, fresh in His embrace. I will ask what He would have me to do with each day I am given. No more assumptions on what I should be doing, no more strategies on how my life should play out.

Life is a huge field to run through and I intend to run fast and hard to my Savior--the One who calls me His own. I don't know what that looks like, I don't know my place in the bigger picture AND I don't care. That isn't for me to be worried about TODAY. Today, I run after Him through the beautiful lush green field full of wild daisies and fragrant lilacs. It is a most beautiful journey Home!

1 comment:

  1. whhwhhhhwhhhh... me too sister! Thanks for putting me in my place... -missi

    ReplyDelete